COACHELLA 2017

Coachella was couple days ago.I love coachella,I love coachella style,music everything about that.Good thing is that celebs are comming and you can easly meet a lot of them on same place.
Here's my favourite photos from Coachella 2017.Hope you will enjoy.....♥ 


BETHANY MOTA


My idol,and favourite youtuber is just stunnning.I love her outfits so much,especially first one,ripped shorts with that T-shirt and necklace are just *---* 

LELE PONS


 Lele is just on top.Different hair every day and also her outfits are so great.She was so in that coachella spirit,and I love her so much...♥ 
Also her friend Hannah,from Greece was also on fleek..... 
 I love her hair so much.Do you like Hannah's hair? 

MARTIN GARRIX


Martin had so much fun on Coachella.He made aweome party,and everyone who been there are luckiest persons in the world.About Martin's outfit,I mean...he is always on top.He is just example for other boys how to dress.I love you Martin,keep slaying my favourite DJ.
Also when Its about Martin,Dua Lipa were also on Coachella.If you don't know they have song called:''scared to be lonely''
If you like Marshmello,I have one photo of him and Lele......♥ 
They are too cute... *-* 

DOVE CAMERON


Disney actress from Liv and Maddie had so much fun too,she write on her insta:''I hugged a lot of strangers this weekend''.I wish I can hugg Dove.Her outfit is so cute,pinky hair and Alice dress omg. ♥ 
Also Peyton,Disney actress to from Jessie was there too. 
See her,she is amazing.

DOLAN TWINS

My favourite twins of all time.They are just too handsome.Ethan and Gray are Top *-* ,but also sister Cameron isn't bad too,kidding.Love them all just so much.

Hello papa *-* ♥ 

KENDALL AND KYLIE

What you can say about these amazing Jenner sisters.I love Kenny's outfit so much,and also Kylie's hair hahahha. 

SEE MORE STARS...

That's all I have for you.Hope you liked this blog and also on the end don't forget the best coachella couple.

SELENA AND ABEL

The best for last.I love them so much,they deserve to be best couple.I love when Sel is happy,and I'm happy when she's happy.They are just too cute together like omg.
Okay,next blog is comming soon......Ly ♥ 


..........................♥ 

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga