MET GALA 2017

Gala night is great opportunity for stars to show their style,and that's definitely something stars,desingers and fashion lovers enjoy to watch.There was lot stars,different styles but here are some I pick up for you.Hope you will enjoy.♥ 

KYLIE JENNER




Ofc,Kylie is always on top.This time she decided to go with Versace dress,created by Donatella Versace-Italian fashion desinger.She was absolutley gorgeous,from head to toe,I kinda like her new hair.Short and blonde.Good job Kylie. 

KENDALL JENNER

Kendall was so pretty with her provocative dress,red lips and short hair.She was amazing as always...Go,go Kenny.♥ 

MIRANDA KERR


Australian model Miranda was amazing.She is so pretty.Her dress is everything *-* Keep that pretty smile always Miranda,love you.......♥ 

HADID SISTERS



What can you say about Gigi?She is beautiful as always,this time she was in unique and interesting dress,with long sleeves more like coat but still so pretty.I like colour so much.
But her sis Bella,went with different combination.Bella was wearing overalls.

What you think about Bells.I think she is amazing. 

JLO


Beautiful Jennifer this time decided to go with long blue dress.I think she did amazing job with her look ♥ 

NICKI MINAJ


Nicki this time did different job.She went with black and red dress and she was amazing in it.Her dress,shoes,makeup everything was on fleek.♥ 

SELENA GOMEZ AND KATY PERRY


Selena was so pretty with her white dress with different cut.She is one amazing artist,pretty and amazing.♥ 
But,Katy surprised me.Katy went with unique red dress.
I think everyone was looking at Katy... 

ZENDAYA,RIHANNA AND CARA

Zey is one of my favourite on Gala night.Her beautiful dress and afro hair.*-* Just look at her
Wow,Riri was great in her 3D dress.Always different.....
And last is Cara,I don't know really what to say about her.Hahahha I love her.♥ 
So that was It for this blog.♥ 
Love ya all.Bye.

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga